Monday, October 17, 2011

Next month exciting.

Man Next month is packed with things to do. So much to do so little time. LOL Adopt an indie Author. Which I have already been adopted.lol That was rather quick I thought it would take awhile, some buddy little ol me. hehehe I don't know how many interviews or chats there will be though. But, it is still very exciting to be apart of it. My writing is improving. I think I might be getting the hang of it all just need to take baby steps. LOL Which by the way I am not good at. Especially when editing, Me once I have it on paper and love the story I feel like I gotta show it now right now. Butt, I'm learning don't let your enthusiasm side take over. It can be your downfall. Then There's Nano National writing all month long.lol Gee can I do it again over sixty thousand words in 30 day. I couldn't believe it last year I actually made it to 90 thousand and something words. Not Gloating I just couldn't believe it. lol I had so much fun last year with that. And Coming up in the Genre department for my next story book. Is a sort of romance mystery ghost thing. Not giving any hints so you'll just have to wait and see. I love how the cover turned out. And I also am loving how the story is turning out as well. Can't wait for you to read it. Yes this time it will be edited fully before release.lol Plus all the stuff offline.lol eyes crossed yet? See ya again real soon. and don't forget leave a review after you read Ghost in Blackwell Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!!! come back again sometime.