Friday, April 6, 2012

Hoppy Easter Hop



Hello Everyone Welcome to the Hoppy Easter Blog Hopopoloza.  Where it's Christmas in April here on my blog.

   I'm  going to make this an interesting 3 days and by the end of it several are gonna be lucky winners.

 I'm going to start with a challenge that is different for this Hop.


               Trivia Time

You must answer the following 5 questions each of the 3 days.
For at total of 15 random questions in all. One question each hour.


  In Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire

Question 1# What did the Golden Egg Do When It was Submersed in Water?






2 comments:

  1. I am a little confused, but will stop back by for more fun :) The egg when submersed in water sang the instructions for the next leg of the competition. I hope I am doing this right, taking my Easter egg to the tub now for further instructions LOL
    dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eggs contained disembodied merpeople voices singing a song to the champions, letting them know that they had to come to the lake and rescue something very valuable to them, which turned out to be a person very close to each of the champions.

    Morganlafey86(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!! come back again sometime.