Sunday, April 8, 2012

Last of the Trivia Questions

First off I wanna wish you all a Happy Easter.

I'm going to post a bit differently today. I'll place all the trivia questions in one posting.



Question 11:   In the movie: To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar

Who played the elegant yet sassy Vida Boheme?


Question 12:  In the movie HOOK  Which character lost their Marbles?

 Question 13:  In the movie Beetle juice  What was the name of the couple that haunted the home.

Question 14:    In the movie Mystic Pizza:  Who played actress Lilli Taylor's characters Boyfriend?



Question 15: Last question  The winners will be announced and sent later today.


                 In The Star Trek movie Generations :  Who was the villian that tried to destroy a sector of space to get back to the Nexus?



1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun with trivia, I wonder how many got right :) Here are my answers:
    11.) Patrick Swayze
    12.) Tootles
    13.) Barbara and Adam Maitland
    14.) Vincent D'Onofrio
    15.) Doctor Tolian Soran played by Malcolm McDowell

    Morganlafey86(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!! come back again sometime.