Monday, May 13, 2013

Joann Buchanan Book Release Party








The Kiss
When you've been touched by the darkness, it leaves a mark on your soul. Jonah and Alaynee are happily putting the past behind them. They're planning a wedding and moving forward. Great news is waiting for them and the youngling pack. When Cathy, Alaynee's mom, finds a stranded girl in the city and brings her back. Alaynee soon discovers there's more to her then meets the eye. Cleo is a lioness whose powers over men will haunt Alaynee in more ways then one. Will Jonah and Alaynee be able to plan their happily ever after or will the evil that resides have it's way?




Joann H. Buchanan
I love to laugh and spend time with my family and friends. My dream is to make a living being a novelist. I can't wait to see what the days ahead have to offer. I feel like I have been blessed in many ways, however winning the lotto isn't one of them...
I'm always searching for ways to bring more balance with my life, and to be honest I probably rarely succeed, because it is all so chaotic. I love my life though because it is full of laughter and fun. I will keep searching for the unexpected everyday things that make my life worth living...
I'm a writer...I'm sure there are tons of those out there. What better thing to do in life than to create something for nothing. I live by a few mottos, Make it work is one of them. I was saying that looong before Tim Gunn made it famous. The other thing I live by is, "Above all else, entertain." That's what an author does. If I haven't entertained you, then I haven't done my job. 

The love of the written word is like a drug. A single thought can turn into miles across the ocean or a night in bed with someone you love. They are the very essence of my soul; I breathe them in everyday just to live. My heroes aren't the people who are rich and famous. They are the ones who aren't afraid to tattoo my heart with the words they write. The shadows between the pages are the undiscovered worlds and minds of the person who writes them.

Follow Joann:





Keep a lookout for The Kiss Book Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!!! come back again sometime.