Friday, November 18, 2011

Chapter 3

Chapter 3 is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things are getting very exciting as I write. I can promise you, your in for a wild ride when it's finally all finished and edited. I think maybe those screw ups were a blessing, because I'm liking this one better than the previous ones. I'm thinking the newer added elements and switching scenes around is making it flow better. Writing level it's self is improving, slowly. Which at first honestly irritated me, but I've learned I've really needed to slow myself down or I'll never get it right. And stop being so irritated with myself.


One thing you learn as a beginner writer is patience with self, confidence in self, optimism in one's self. I think I'm finally at that point and at that realization. It's going to take time, it's going to take patience, and it's going to take a lot more harder work; than a writer usually has to go through to get to the end point of that finished book or story..


And this can be a nerve racking experience for a writer whose like me just beginning. Especially if he, she feels that like me that there aren't handy tools readily available, to help assist in their learning(not editing for you, but to help guide you to the right direction). I've found lately that there are a few tools online, that are readily available that can actually truly assist a person wanting to learn to edit themselves or need help with aspects that are difficult to over come.

There are groups both on Facebook and forum groups that can asst you. Before you start with deciding a group. I would recommend this writing forum to get yourself into an idea of what writing is like. Once you've taken some of the small challenges classes you feel bit more comfortable in your writing (Which do not rush into and out of like I did, Take the full courses, Take your time. ) Then I can recommend Facebook groups that can help in other aspects of writing that you may want to pursue.

I'm hopeful that one day I will be able to make a book. That is a guide for newbie writers; well actually for anyone really, but especially those whom share the same problems as me. It won't be done for now. But, I'm hoping some day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!!! come back again sometime.