Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nano Has Begun.

The National Write-a-thon has begun. Today's first day word count is 2,491 I was hopefully it was 3 thousand. I can say I did better this year at the beginning than last year, I had only thousand first day. I'm hopefully I can make it big again this year. Though I'm not holding my breath we'll have to wait and see what the month holds on and off line.lol When ever I hold myself to something I usually end up abandoning it due to something that has suddenly happened. I have chapter two started it should be completed by the end of this week. I'm really hoping that I've done better this time around. I really want to get this right so that you'll be able to enjoy the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!!! come back again sometime.