Saturday, October 29, 2011

First Chapter Draft Done !!!! I'm going to get this right I'm going to get this right

I have first chapter done. Weeeeee. And I've decided to hold off on showing you guys. I know I know But, I want you all to read the finish product when it's done in it' s entire form. The editing and correcting isn't going to be easy for me. But someone's gotta do it. and I gotta learn how to do it. Now on to Chapter two soon. I'm not going to say that it's going smoothly since that has gotten me into trouble before. and it's been a learning experience that's for sure. Especially learning that punctuation as changed over the years. SERIOUSLY!!!!! It changed. OOO Kay I have a headache now. Lmao Someone needs to post a manual on this stuff. But at least with these old books I have I do have a general Idea of what I am supposed to do and didn't know I was supposed to do it.lol I still love writing always have. I've also been told I have a rather vivid wild imagination. I'll keep you all updated each time I promise. Just no peaking now until it's done. muahahhahahhahaha

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!!!! come back again sometime.